- We are accepting applications for the following grades: Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade. A lottery will be conducted for each grade in which there are more applications submitted than seats available.
- Applicants must be a resident of Michigan and eligible to enter the grade for which they are applying at the start of the 2017-2018 school year.
- To be eligible for admission, complete applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on April 7, 2017.
- Applications received after the deadline will be added to the wait list.
- Each sibling interested in enrolling as a new student in our District (Henry Ford Academy: Elementary School or Henry Ford Academy: School for Creative Studies) for the 2017-2018 school year MUST complete and submit his/her own application during the open enrollment period. Siblings who fail to have an application on file by the end of open enrollment will not receive any priority for admission.
Open enrollment applications must be received or postmarked by April 1, 2017.
In accordance with Michigan law, admission to HFA: Elementary School is open to all students residing in the state of Michigan regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or aptitude. HFA: Elementary School is a tuition free public school.
Appropriate special education services will be made available to pupils attending the school as required by law.